Friday 3 May 2013

First Day - Not Day One!

I have joined Slimming World!

At 9ish this morning off I trotted to a slimming world class. A little hesitant as: a. I have tried a zillion diets and not stuck to them (inc. Slimming world) b. I have never felt motivated at a class before. My last experience consisted of an annoying consultant telling us every other sentence to "save your syns for your gins" - if im saving any syns love its going on chocolate!

I walked in to a very busy room of slimming world devotees - this looked promising! I short time later a beaming, confident and friendly consultant welcomed me into the class. Phew! This lady not only knew her stuff, there was no mention of gin and I finally understood the mechanics of Extra Easy!!

I weighed-in at 13 stone exactly. I wasn't suprised, after two children very close together, eating garbage for the past 2 years and just recovering from a broken wrist the worse was to be expected.

So, my Club 10 (or, a loss of 10% of my weight) will be 11st 10lbs. I have given myself a target of 11 stone which is what I weighed when I got married.

So here goes nothing!! I will enter into this blog at LEAST once a week. I will post my ups, downs, food diaries and pictures but most importantly the results of my weigh-ins!!!

 I like to read stories of weight loss, they give me masses of encouragement. I am hoping I will be one of those success stories and give you some motivation too. And, I am hoping by writing this blog it will keep me motivated to stick with it...

Day one tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment